Meet Carole Peck
Carole J.A. Peck, MBA, CFP®
- Over 30 years of experience in up and down markets
- President and founder, Carole Peck Financial Center, 1987
- Over 25 years managing client portfolios, experience through six bear markets
- Registered Principal with LPL Financial, one of the leading financial services companies and largest independent broker/dealer in the nation*
Carole feels that helping others with financial and retirement planning is truly her passion in life. She has seen clients and their portfolios through six bear markets (and all the bull markets in between).
Carole has presented educational seminars across the country on trends in retirement and income planning, women’s retirement issues, and divorce financial planning. Carole has been quoted in national outlets, such as US News & World Report, Chicago Tribune, AOL Daily Finance, and The Associated Press.
After graduating cum laude from the University of Massachusetts, Carole received her MBA in Finance and Investments from De Paul University. Carole worked for Marsh & McLennan (Boston, New York, and Chicago) as an insurance broker and as an investment banker in Chicago. She started her practice in 1987 when she saw the need for individual financial planning. She has helped retirees from AT&T (Illinois Bell), IBM and other Fortuune 500 companies, as well as independent business owners. In 2015, Carole merged her business with KMG Private Wealth Management, a full-service financial planning firm based in Skokie, Illinois.
Carole lives with her husband, Andy, and their two rescued German Shepherds in Florida. Interesting fact about Carole: Upon graduating from college with a degree in Russian Studies, Carole was fluent in Russian, and almost pursued a career with the National Security Agency.
Carole is Solution Focused, Not Product Driven
Find out more about a few of our services: Custom Solutions.
* As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.