Why Choose CPFC?
How Does Carole Peck Financial Center Stand Out From the Rest?
With such an overwhelming number of financial and investment options, one of the most important decisions you can make is to seek the advice of a trusted, qualified advisor. For this important partnership, you need a highly trained and experienced professional who sees your total financial picture—someone who can help you define your life goals, establish the right financial plan, provide strategies focused on your needs and help you stay on track.
We provide full wealth management capabilities, including a wide array of services for clients who are in transition - widowed, divorcing, retiring - plan for the next stage of their financial lives to help make sure their money lasts.
While planning for the future is often a challenge, having an experienced advisor on your side can make the investing and financial planning process much easier. Learn more about our Custom Solutions.
Relax, and let us help you work through your financial puzzles.
Expect the very best
Whether you’re a seasoned investor, a new retiree or someone who needs a Second Opinion, you can expect the following from CPFC:
- Realistic analysys of your goals and family objectives to help you make empowering decisions
- Personalized and proactive contact with custom updates and resource information (via mail, email, phone, fax)
- True understanding of our services, fee structure and choices
- Introductions to local professionals for tax and estate preparation
- Advice in selecting a custom asset mix for your portfolio
- Guidance with your financial plan and implementation of your plan
- Coordination and organization of your financial documents
Additionally we offer:
- "OWL" worksops - provides education designed to fill the void between the understanding of what needs to happen for a person to retire and to be fully prepared in retrirement
- CDFAÔ designation helping clients with all financial aspects of a pending divorce
- Client luncheons/dinners - hear from portfolio managers, top economists and other industry experts
- Solutions Update - Timely newsletter that is current and informative
- Birthdays and milestones - Remembered with cards and gifts
- Live conference calls with Carole
- Web conferencing appointments available if you cannot make it into our office
Finding the right advisor can have a fundamental impact on you and your family.
With so much at stake, there’s no better feeling than finding an experienced CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner you can trust.